Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rants Roids Rasslin' - one of my favorite blogs

Rants Roids and Rasslin' is a blog that features artwork based on popular characters from comic books and TV cartoons.  The artist provides a story and a set of drawings that are a real turn-on for me.  One of my favorite stories is a wrestling match between a hairy-chested Green Arrow and an equally hairy-chested Batman, and a long match between Robin and the Little General.  The artwork is very good but not explicit.  Still there is a gay-theme to the work.  Check it out at the link below:

http://rantsroidsnrasslin.blogspot.com/

Unlike a lot of guys who came to wrestling through Pro Wrestling on TV, I think I was drawn to it from comic books.  I always thought comics were hot and loved Spider-man, Superman, Batman, and the Flash - especially when they had to go one-on-one with an opponent.

How about you guys?  Anyone else out there turned on by comic books?

3 comments:

  1. Hey do you know what happened to rants roids and rasslin? It's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know too! I've been trying to get to it for a while now, and I keep getting this adfly thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, Rants, Roids and Rasslin has been withdrawn from Blogger because of its content. I am under the impression that all blogs which are gay in theme face this same possibility. Strangely, RR&R was kinda chaste in its presentation. Characters had big boners but there were never any actual depictions of sex. So, I don't get it. RR&R - we miss you - greatly!

    ReplyDelete