Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Full Nelson


Sorry I've been off-line the last few days.  Arkansas has been hard hit by the tornadoes and I had to take a few days off to help family and friends wield chainsaws.  Yes, I swung my chainsaw shirtless in the warm April sun. 

But, on to the Full Nelson, one of my favorite wrestling holds.  In the story I was telling (Competition) I was clamped into a Full Nelson at one point.  My opponent got around behind me and much like the photo above he was able to get his arms up around my neck.  He was a pretty strong guy and he worked hard to push my head forward and make me submit.  At the same time, he wrapped his legs around my mid-section and squeezed.  At first, I let him do it.  Like the guy in the photo, he had thick, hairy legs and he could really put the pressure on me - but since he was also attempting to work my neck, he was not applying as much pressure as he had hoped. 

I leaned forward, slowly breaking his hold on my neck and putting pressure on his feet underneath me.  I could tell he was struggling--his breathing was labored and he applied pressure in bursts that started strong but then faded.  He was weakening and I was in a position to out-last the punishment he was dishing out to me.  Then, finally, I rolled to my side so that my weight fell onto his feet and he released me.  I was free, and ready to turn into him and give him some of the same punishment that he'd given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment