Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Monday, May 23, 2011

At the gym

Yeah, that photo is a little graphic, but I think it's hot. 

I was at the gym today.  It was chest day, so I was doing a lot of flat bench exercises.  The gym has a metal roof and already it's hot down here in the south.  I was sweatin' up a storm.  My shirt was plastered to my chest and my biceps were pumped and glistening. 

I was feeling sort of cocky--throwing the weight around and really givin' it my all--when I noticed in the mirror that this guy was checking me out.  He was about my height and weight.  In pretty good shape.  Nice muscled calves and arms--he had on one of those Underarmor shirts and it clung to his torso in such a way that he might as well had not been wearing a shirt.  When he saw that I had caught him looking, I expected him to look away.  That's what most guys do.  But not him.  Instead he flashed me a wicked smile. 

I took that as a sign, but I really didn't have much time to react.  Two of his buddies came over and all them of them gathered around the bench press - taking turns spotting each other.  I shrugged it off.  He was busy.  So what?

Well, you know how it is.  You're concentrating on the weights when you glace over.  He's giving me that wide-ass grin again.  His friends are distracted - fucking with each other - they don't notice. 

I think: why don't I walk over and start a conversation?  I'm bigger than this guy's friends.  Maybe I'll run 'em off.

But before I can move, they do.  Toward the doors.  I think: What the hell?  What was that?  A tease.  So, I'm back to the weights, throwing things around with a little more force and a little more attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment