Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Time For a Wrestling Road Trip (continued)

So I'll be flying off the Washington DC the first week of June and I'm really looking forward to wrestling some guys my size.  Yeah, those two studs in the picture above seem to have found a fun way to wrestle in what appears to be their closet - irony anyone? - and I wouldn't mind recreating that scene myself.  Hopefully, I will.

I've been feeling pretty good this week. I spoke to one of the guys I'm going to wrestle over the phone and had a great time talking to him.  It was all very sexual, very hot.  Lots of trash talk and descriptions of what each of us will do to the other.  I'm not a big phone-sex guy, but this was really a turn on.  Of course it helped that I had his profile up and was looking at it the whole time.  I guess I'm sort of visually oriented.  Helped a lot with the mental imagery.

So now I'm all revved up and ready to go.  But I still have several weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment