Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Attending a Wrestling Clinic (Cont.)

It's been a busy week, and I really haven't had a lot of time to write.  Sorry about that.  I've been running through the drills I learned this past weekend (on my own) and hitting the gym, all in preparation for my trip back east to wrestle. 

I don't have a lot of time this morning, so let me just say this about the camp I attended.  There were some really hot guys there.  One in particular sticks out in my mind.  He's a big, muscular blonde kid with thick legs and arms - not too tall - and a great face.  To paraphrase Prince - His face was jammin', his body, heck-a-slammin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment