Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Friday, June 24, 2011

End-of-the-Week

I spoke on the phone yesterday with a guy whom I'd been emailing from Texas.  He had sent me a photo of himself (which I won't post here - although, really, you should see it - man, he's hot).  He's my size - maybe an inch shorter and a few pounds heavier.  He has that classic wrestler build that I like.  Stocky and muscular.  Short.  And he wants to wrestle! 

He said that he had only wrestled a few times with guys off the internet, but I think he'd done some wrestling in high school.

I thought he sounded like a nice guy, reasonable, and level-headed.  So, we have set up a match for July 9th - a Saturday.  That is a few weeks away, which is a drag, but I have to work this weekend and then the next weekend is the Fourth of July.  Luckily time passes pretty quickly.

So, here we are.  It's Friday (here in the States) and I'm faced with a weekend of working.  That's not so bad, really.  I don't mind what I do (I'm a programmer) and I'll get a chance to relax some as well.  I hope you guys have a great weekend.  And, if you get a chance, wrestle hard!  And write me - I love the comments and emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment