Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Morning

First let me apologize for the mis-spellings on yesterday's post. I am writing on an iPad and I find it very difficult to edit my work because I can't figure out how to move the text box around in blogspot. I realize that the iPad was constructed primarily for teenagers and politicians from Alaska who don't care about their spelling, but it bothers me, and I will try to do better.

So, it's Friday and I have not wrestled yet. A drag. Both my opponents failed to show last night but today promises better things. This morning I hope to oil wrestle a guy from Virginia whom I've met and wrestled before. He's good looking, fun to wrestle, and hot. No names! But he's popular on global fight. Last time I wrestled him, he kicked my ass. So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment