Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Trip to Washington is almost Finished!

Saturday was just great. My friend picked me up around nine and he drove me to Alexandria to a friend of his who lived in a nice condo. Downstairs, he had a set of mats and plenty of room for us to wrestle.

mr. W - I think I called him that in my earlier post - is a little heavier than me, but not too much. He was quite muscled with a hairy chest and a brush cut. His arms had several badass looking tattoos and I guess I should have been intimidated. But he was a nice guy and a real challenge to wrestle. I had to bring everything I could to our matches just to keep from getting submitted. We wrestled sub, by the way. I found that the longer I wrestled him, the better I got. At least to a point. Then I was just worn out. I think we wrestled about two hours.

Then we took a rest and a friend of W's came over - let's call him Q. He was primarily a boxer but I thought he had a great body and I wrestled Q over and over. And I held my own with him. He beat me a few times, but I submitted him as well. Man that was fun. I even took a brief boxing lesson from him. What a nice guy.

After Q left, I wrestled Mr. W again and this time it was not contest. I was wiped. he submitted me and I was done There was nothing left to do but count my bruises.

I'll write some more tomorrow. Just now Im really tired and Ive had a few glasses of wine. So, until tomorrow, happy wrestling!

No comments:

Post a Comment