Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Next up...More Wrestling!

I had such a great time in Washington DC that I am determined to keep the wrestling going.  There is a strong possibility that I might have a couple of matches coming up in the next few weeks.  One is with a guy who's written to me quite a few times over the last few years.  We've tried to work out a meeting, but for some reason, things just never pan out.  Schedules.  Work.  Family.  All that non-wrestling stuff that just gets in the way.  (I'm kidding.) 

Hopefully this time we'll meet up.  He's bigger than me, but my confidence is sky-high after Washington, so I'm ready.

There is another guy that I've been wanting to wrestle for a while from a neighboring state who has just written to me and asked to wrestle.  He and I have almost gotten together on at least three occasions.  But, again, schedules with school and work have messed things up.  I am really hoping that this time we get together.  Judging from his profile, I think he'd be a fun wrestle.  Fingers crossed.

Here's hoping everything is going well with all of you.  Keep those emails coming.  I love hearing about your exploits and adventures.  Some of you guys are really taking my advice and over-coming your fears.  Do it.  Get out there, get sweaty, and wrestle hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment