Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Surprise Wrestling Match

The picture above is from my trip to Washington DC a week ago.

Saturday turned out to be a pretty good day. 

I had no plans to wrestle anyone.  I didn't even expect that it would be possible.  But around two o'clock in the afternoon, I got a call from an old friend whom I haven't seen in several years.  He and I used to wrestle on occasion.  Our matches were never sexual, but they were always fun.  Well, he called and asked if I could come over.  He had the house to himself and wanted to "talk."

I slipped on some flip-flops and a t-shirt and headed over.  Interestingly, he met me at the door in just a pair of ragged old shorts.  He had gained a little weight.  Not too much, but some.  His chest was hairier than I remembered but he looked ok.

As I walked into his living room, he caught me from behind in a tight bear hug.  And that was it.  We were wrestling.  As was typical with him, we wrestled on the rug in front of the TV.  Not really the best place, but still, it was okay.  He is not skilled but he's bigger than me and determined.  So I had to work hard to break his hold and take the initiative.  In a few minutes I had my flip-flops off, and my t-shirt was on the floor.  We were chest to chest struggling to take each other down.  He had such a grin on his face.  Like a little boy who was getting away with something.  But he ended up on the rug with me on top.  I pinned him with a grape-vine and he screamed in mock agony as I worked him over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment