Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Ups and Downs of Setting Up a Match


These pictures illustrate what I find attractive in a wrestler.  The short, stocky build.  The big legs.  The rounded biceps.  The overt emotionalism from either a win or a loss.  The short hair.  I'm not really sure who this guy is (I think he wrestled for Ohio State - hence the Buckeye label) but he is too hot.

Well, it's Thursday and my hopes of rounding up an opponent are all going down for the count.  I thought I might be wrestling a guy this evening.  He is from out-of-town.  Bigger than me.  But my self-confidence is pretty damned high these days.  I was ready.  After a flurry of emails...nothing.  I'm not even sure if he's still coming to town.  I assume not.

I also had a good chance for a match this weekend with a guy from a neighboring state.  He was all set to drive up and wrestle me, but I have to work!  I couldn't believe it.  I had to work all last weekend too.  What a drag.

So, I keep my hopes pinned on the weeks to come.  I'm sure a match will present itself eventually.  In the meantime I'll do my thing-the running, the lifting, the eating right.  And when I get a chance - just like YOU - I will wrestle hard.

Oh, and just a quick note to all my Brazilian readers: thanks for the words of encouragement and compliments.  You guys are great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment