Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Wrestling Trip, continued

Now that's more like it.

After a boring first day with no wrestling, day two is looking up. Mr. X - let's just call him Mr. X - came over to my hotel this morning and we wrestled and wrestled. There was sweat. There were straining muscles. There was gratuitous flexing. There was trash talk. I had a blast.

That, my friends, is why I paid my fifty cents for this roller coaster ride we call life. I wanted some fun. And I got it.

By the way, Mr. X is quite a handsome guy. He looks good in a singlet and out, if you know what I mean.

But even better than all that, he's a nice guy and I had a good time. If my trip had to end right there, it would be fine. But there appears to be more in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment