Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What it Means to Me to Wrestle

My time alone in the house is coming to an end, and I did not get to wrestle.  I was so hoping that I would be able to get someone to come by, strip down, do a little posing, slather on some oil, and wrestle me until their cock was so hard it was pulsating and ready to blow.  But, that did not happen.  Not exactly, anyway.

I did get together with a friend of mine.  A nice looking guy who is a little older than I am.  He works out a lot and would be fun to wrestle but he finds my interest in wrestling amusing, and not in a good way.  I think he feels it's a little immature.  Perhaps too much of a specific fetish.

Well, maybe it is.  I won't try and defend it too much other than to say, and pardon me for quoting Lady Gaga - I was born this way.  Can't help it.  I like sex.  Find guys a turn on.  But I like to wrestle with them first.  That is my fore-play.  I like to feel their strength, to get them in a hot hold, or to be gotten in a hot hold and to experience something about myself that I just can't experience through regular gay sex.

Honestly, here at the cusp of the twenty-first century I feel that I should not have to explain all that to a potential partner.  But I did on Sunday.  My friend wanted to be with me and I liked his body.  No doubt.  But I just don't want to hook up with a guy and go.  I need something more.

The last time I wrestled a guy - it's been a week or so - I experienced something that stays with me for several days afterward.  I'm not talking about the after-glow of sex.  I'm talking about the realization that I've over-come my self-doubt, my fears, and I've actually stripped down and wrestled a guy.  Chest-to-chest.  Hands inter-locked.  Biceps bulging.  Cock erect and throbbing with the desire to try and dominate.  Afterward, I am covered in sweat, sometimes slightly bruised, sometimes pretty worn out, but I always feel like I've done something extraordinary.  I feel like I've over-come every bad day I had as an adolescent.  I feel like I've proven that I am here.  That I exist.  That I now know the boundaries of my own existence.  I know what I can do, and what I cannot do.  And I feel great.

Those are the kinds of feelings that I want all of you guys to experience.  I want you to walk through your day feeling just a little more cocky, just a little more like a bad-ass.  After you've wrestled a guy, and I mean really wrestled, you feel like nobody can give you any shit.  You start eying other guys and instead of checking out their asses, you're thinking to yourself, "Yeah, I could take him.  I could kick his ass."  You're not a redneck.  You're not a jerk looking for a fight.  But you are confident.  Sure of yourself.  And ready.  For whatever the world has to offer.

So, go out there and wrestle...hard!

1 comment:

  1. Hey bro,

    I couldn't agree more. You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete