Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Dog Days


Well, it's another hot day in the south so we might as well all get a little hotter by taking a look at MMA stud Alan Belcher weighing in.  Such a nice, clean-cut looking fella with his red hair and clearly defined abs.  I'm not sure what the hell that tattoo is on his left arm.  It looks like Grant Gumbel.

So, anyway, here it is - Monday.  Time for work.  I did not get to wrestle this past weekend.  Which is a big old drag.  But I might get to wrestle either tonight or tomorrow.  I'm not holding my breath, but it's a possibility.  I heard from a friend of mine that I haven't talked to in quite a while.  He and I used to wrestle all the time.  I think the last time we got together was about a year ago.  He's my size.  Tough.  So, I'm hoping he can come over.  But, you never know about these things.  I'll let you know how it works out.  Or if it does.  In the meantime, think about Alan and those abs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment