Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend

Isn't that a great picture?  That's what I wish I were doing this weekend - wrestling on the beach with some handsome stud.  Feeling the cool ocean waters lap around us as we struggle in the wet sand.  Ah, that's the life that a wrestler should live.  A gay wrestler, that is.  But instead I am doing chores around the house and dealing with the hot humid southern weather.

Next week, on Saturday, I (hopefully) will be wrestling a guy.  I'll have to drive a few miles south to meet him and we'll have to wrestle in a hotel room,  But that's okay.  Based on pictures of him that he has sent me and after talking to him on the phone, I feel that we should have a great time.  He's very handsome - muscular. 

The hygiene discussion continues in my email and texts.  I've had quite a few guys write me about nose and ear hair.  Yeah, you read that right.  And I think I understand their aversion to those two forms of excess hair.  I have a friend - he's not a wrestler, just a bud - who never trims his ears.  He has the furriest ears of anyone I've ever seen.  It's odd and a little off-putting.  I mentioned it to him once, several years ago, and he trimmed them up.  But then it all came back as hair as a tendency to do, and now he just lets it grow.  When he turns into the light his ears appear like a mating display from some form of exotic lizard. 

Nose hair...well that's just a result of age.  We all get nose hairs as we get older and we pluck them out and trim them - use those whirling nose-hair thingies - and a week later there's another one waving at us from the bathroom mirror.  It's even worse when they're white.  Deal with that kids.  But, yes I do trim my nose and ear hair before a match and I suggest you give yourself the once over too.  Judging from my emails, guys don't like that much.

Another topic which has come up quite a bit in emails is the use of testosterone patches by guys who are trying to gain muscle mass.  I've had at least two emails on this subject this past week, and I've been doing some research on the topic over the last few days.  I'll write on that either tomorrow or Monday.

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend.  To my American friends, have a happy fourth.  To my friends around the world, have a great weekend.  I hope you wrestle.  And if you do, drop me a line and tell me about it.  And as always, wrestle hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment