Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Max Anderson

So I was perusing wrestling videos on Youtube the other day, and I came across this video between a guy named Jax Holland (the blond) and another guy named Max Anderson.  I think I've developed a bit of a crush on Max.  He's such a clean-cut, unassuming fellow.  I really like his body and he has a nice face.  Unfortunately for him, he has a tendency to get his head stuck in headlocks a lot in his videos.  Max!  Keep your head up, dude! 

So, what do you guys think?  Does Max get the thumbs up?  Anyone know Max?  Does he still wrestle?  Lemme know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment