Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Friday, July 29, 2011

More Max Anderson

Continuing my Max Anderson fetish, here's another video clip of Max battling it out.  His hair seems a little more blond in this one and he tries to execute some sort of funky move that just doesn't work out well.  The guy with the tattoo isn't bad looking either, by-the-way.  I think I need to wrestle Max Anderson on video for the whole internet world to see.

So...

Max, I Challenge thee.  Unless you're a lot bigger than me, in which case I challenge thee with a lower-cased "c."  I'm open to gear as long as none is involved.  Contact me via my blog and lets prove who is the mightiest of the mighty.  I warn you, my cock may thwart your more imaginative moves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment