Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Saturday's Wrestling Match

A friend of mine once told me that she thought all gay men wanted to fuck themselves.  At the time, I thought that was kind of rude for her to say, but then she'd been reading an article about Greg Louganis, the Olympic diver.  Greg's partner, his coach, looked exactly like him.  So, her speculation wasn't entirely off-base, at least as far as Greg was concerned.

I had a similar experience yesterday.  I got a chance to wrestle a guy who was exactly my size.  He was built like me.  He was my height.  My weight.  True, he did not look exactly like me - he was African-American, but my Lord, we were so close that it was sort of other-worldly.  And incredibly hot!  I know what you were thinking Greg Louganis!

And fun.  Did I mention fun?  He was a nice guy, handsome, and loads of fun to wrestle.  We could pick each other up easily, and...well...I had a blast.  I have to say, that Mr. G (let's just call him that) was one of my best wrestling experiences in a very long time.  I just wish we'd taken pictures!  I didn't take my camera because he'd sort of mentioned that he might bring his - but then he didn't either.  In retrospect, I really wish we'd taken some. 

Okay, I've got to go for now, but I'll write more about the experience later.  Suffice it to say that it was great.

See?  Didn't I tell you guys you just have to get out there and try to meet people.  Do it, man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment