Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Various Things

I don't know whether you watched Inception, but if you did, you may have noticed a guy named Tom Hardy.  I thought Tom was the person to watch in that movie.  Far more so than Leonardo DiCaprio.  And, I recently learned that Tom Hardy will be in the new Dark Knight movie scheduled for release next summer, as well as in a movie coming out later this year called Warrior.  The photo above is a still shot from that movie, and I think you can see why I am so taken with Tom Hardy.  Aside from the tattoos - which I can take or leave - he looks great all leaned up and muscled.  More than that, however, is his voice.  He speaks in a deep, smooth tone that invokes strength and masculinity.  So, I dub Tom Hardy my stud of the week.

On another note, here it is the weekend and I will have the house entirely to myself tomorrow and for several days.  But, guess what?  I have no one to wrestle.  I thought that Mr. G from Texas might be able to come up, but that did not pan out (more's the pity).  Then I had set my sights on a guy I've corresponded with who lives in Louisiana.  But that also did not pan out.  Then, I had thought I might get to wrestle a guy I know from here in state.  That looked very promising for about twenty-four hours, but then that match also went down the tubes.  So, Sunday, I will have all to myself to read, and hopefully, do some writing.  Not exactly what I'd hoped for, but...eh...what can you do?

This, in a nutshell, is the essence of the problem.  I love to wrestle.  Wish I could do it every day.  But, alas, I have no one to wrestle.  Cruel world, huh?  Thousands of guys log in each week and read my blog, but none of them are available to wrestle with me.  Water water everywhere, and not a drop to drink.

So, anyway, I hope you guys have a great weekend.  I'll try and write again tomorrow afternoon.  I'm sure I'll have time to do so.  In the meantime, lift a weight.  Run a mile.  Do a push-up.  And if you get a chance, wrestle...hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment