Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bane

A week or so ago, I wrote a post about Tom Hardy, an actor I saw in the movie Inception who will soon be in a movie about MMA called The Warrior.  I forgot to mention that Tom - I call him Tom since we're on a first name basis - will be in the new Batman movie - The Dark Knight Rises which will be released in the summer of 2012.  Tom will be playing Bane, the Venom-enhanced monster that breaks Batman's back - in the comics anyway.  By now you've probably seen the photos that have been posted on the internet.  Tom does not look like the drawing of Bane shown above.  Too bad.  I wish he did not wear a shirt in the movie.

On another note, thanks to everyone who wrote in to defend me against Anonymous Dude, the jerk who told me that I would never, and should never, wrestle Max Anderson.  It was really nice to get so many comments and emails from readers and friends.  Thanks guys.  But it really didn't bother me that much. 

The main reason I brought it up was to highlight how mean some folks can be on these blogs.  The guy who writes/draws the Rants Roids Rasslin blog has had some really unkind comments over the last few months, and I think that has been bothering me.  I really like the drawings he does, and it angers me that people are so small-minded and mean when it comes to what and when he draws.  I guess Anonymous' post just got to me for that reason.  As for whether I'm in Max Anderson's league, or anyone's elses' league for that matter - I don't care.  I'm too busy working out and wrestling - or thinking about wrestling - to worry about that.

So, Max, if you're out there - I still want to wrestle you, dude!  And again, thank you, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment