Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Possibilities are Endless

I borrowed the picture above from the Blog - Ringside at Skull Island.  It appears to have been borrowed - in turn - from BG East DVDs.  I like the way the guy pulls his singlet out and away from his body exposing his nice abs.  I'd like to see the whole video some time.  I just wish BG East let you download their movies rather than have to buy them through the mail.

Anyway, I've had this fantasy for quite a while where I get an email from some guy who tells me he's moving to my town, that he loves to wrestle, that he will have mats, and that he really wants to wrestle me.  My fantasy came true the other day.  I got the email.

My town isn't exactly the garden spot of wrestling.  Although I'm able to get in a match once in a while, there isn't a list of guys waiting around to wrestle like there is in a town like Chicago or Philadelphia.  On any given day, my chances of wrestling another guy are low to zero.  So, the chance to have someone in town who likes to wrestle, who wants to wrestle, and who will have mats is just too good to pass up.

The guy says that he will be moving here in a few weeks.  He's bigger than me - no great shock there - but not so much bigger as to be out of the question.  His profile says he's around 180 (to my 145), so that's okay.  He appears to be fairly accomplished at submission wrestling.  He said he had a black belt in jui jitsu. That could spell trouble.  I don't even have...well, any color of belt in jui jitsu.  So I expect that he'll probably submit me over and over.  That's not a problem if he's not a jerk about it and beats me half to death.  Hopefully he'll want to show me some things.  Help me to improve. 

One thing that sort of took me aback was the fact that his profile mentioned that he liked to wrestle for top.  I really don't do that.  I have not indulged in any anal goings-ons since Reagan was still upright and functioning.  So, I guess I'll have to have a conversation with him about that.  Hopefully that isn't some sort of deal breaker with him. 

On another note, I am hoping against hope that I have a match with Mr. G - the stud from Texas I wrestled a month or so ago - this weekend.  Mr. G was so hot that I can shot just thinking about him.  And he's a super nice guy to boot.  I won't know until later this week whether he can get free.  Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Meanwhile, I hope you guys are getting in some wrestling.  I've heard back from quite a few guys telling me who their secret actor-crushes are.  I'll list some of them in an upcoming post.  And, I still haven't heard from Max Anderson.  Max, come on, let's get to wrestling dude! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment