Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

What the F**k?

I looked at the post I put out here yesterday and thought I'd stumbled onto Tigerbeat.com or something.  I gotta get a hold on myself.  Like I'll ever wrestle Michael Stahl-David.  Like he even wrestles!

So, I'm getting geared up (figuratively speaking) to do some wrestling over the next week or so.  I'm hoping I'll be able to wrestle a friend of mine from Texas in about another week.  He is definitely one of my favorite guys to wrestle.  I'm still thinking about the last time we hooked up.  He's got this solid, muscular body that is proportioned just like mine (well, he may look a little better).  We wrestled all over the bed and then wrestled standing up in front of a mirror.   At one point he got me from behind and had his hand up under my ass and around the shaft of my cock.  I was so turned on.  I still get hard thinking about it. 

There is another guy I might wrestle in the next week.  An old friend.  He isn't really that into wrestling.  In fact, although he's always game for anything, I can tell that it isn't his real turn on.  I guess he just humors me.  He's way too strong for me, unfortunately, and since he doesn't really wrestle, he doesn't understand how to hold back.  I have to be careful not to get hurt.  I guess I'm still contemplating whether to wrestle him again.  As I write this, I realize that I haven't really decided if it's a good thing to do. 

I have to work some this weekend...drag.  But I hope you guys have a good weekend.  Get out there and enjoy yourself.  Do some wrestling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment