Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

What Took Me So Long to Post?

Hey guys.  Sorry I haven't posted any this week, but between work, writing, working out and wrestling (the four W's) I haven't had much time for posting.  But here it is, Saturday, and I've got a few minutes. 

First of all, I want to thank everyone who wrote in listing their secret actor wrestling crushes.  I have to say, I thought my list was a bit odd.  Thanks for putting things in perspective for me!  Tom Selleck?  Really?  Maybe the 1970's Tom Selleck, but not the 2011-version, right?  Will Ferrell?  Yes, he does run around naked quite a bit, but you actually want to put your hands on him?

Of course, a lot of guys listed pro wrestlers as their secret wrestling actor crushes.  At first I thought this was a little odd - are they really actors?  But on second thought, John Cena...okay.  I get it.  He does have a nice body although I don't care for the long blue jean shorts.

On another note, I got to do some wrestling this week.  A guy I know from down south came up and we wrestled for quite a while.  He has about forty pounds on me, and once he'd get on top of me, I had a very hard time getting him off.  But I was stronger than him, and was able to submit him at least twice.  I had a great time.  I think he did, too.

Of course, disappointment was also the order of the day - or weekend - as I was unable to get together with my bud from Texas.  I was sure hoping to wrestle him again.  But he could not come up and...well...it's just as well.  I'm working this weekend, yet again.  Arrrg!  But soon!  I will wrestle him again, and hopefully get some pictures.  He's one of the hottest guys I've ever wrestled!

Okay, gotta go.  I'll write again as soon as I can.  Wrestle hard, dudes!   

No comments:

Post a Comment