Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Still Alive

Sorry it took me a bit to post.  It's been a busy week.  And, I would like to thank everyone who wrote in and expressed their concern for my safety.  Thank you, but I've still in one piece. 

This week in wrestling has been extremely up and down.  At one point, it looked like I might get to wrestle twice on Wednesday--once in the morning and once at night.  But as usually happens, everything pretty much fell apart.  There was a guy who was coming to town who had contacted me and asked that I meet him Wednesday morning before work.  I agreed, cleared my schedule, and got ready.  But then Tuesday afternoon, he sent me a text saying he was not coming.  Like a dope, I threw my phone in my backpack and went to wrestling practice - and never took the phone back out.  So, when he texted me later that evening to say that he COULD meet me, it was too late.  So, I missed out on that.

But I did get to wrestle Wednesday night.  An old friend of mine came to town and we got together for a while last night.  Maybe some of you know him: Grizz from St. Louis.  He is such a nice guy - I've traveled with him to Philadelphia and wrestled with him for a few years.  He's quite a bit bigger than me (around seventy pounds heavier) but he knows how to dial it down for a smaller guy.  We had a great time.

Now, what about the guy I was going to wrestle who I was worried about?  I've spoken to him several times, set up a couple of meetings, but he's apparently got a lot going on right now, so we have not met yet.  I am assuming that we will at some point, but I have no idea when, just now.  So, stay tuned.

I hope you guys are wrestling.  I'm working out, running and drilling just about every day and I'm ready to take some hot guy on.  Texas: you know who I mean. 

So, everyone, wrestle hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment