Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Weekend Approaches

Well, another week has just about come and gone, and I'm hoping that I have a wrestling match set up tomorrow night with a guy I know from Texas.  He's super hot and I've wrestled him before, so I really can't wait.  I hope it works out.  I plan on bringing my camera along this time so there should be some photos to share (discrete photos of course) not like the one above! 

That was taken by a friend of mine during a match a week or so ago.  The time stamp on the pic is not correct.  It was a fun match.  I suppose the pose you see above is my pensive pose.  I didn't really know that I had one!

No comments:

Post a Comment