Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sorry I've Been Away!

Wow, how long has it been since I posted?  Wa-a-a-y too long.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to report.  I've been working like crazy and that has taken a lot of my time.  But I've also been coaching, and that has been the saving grace of my life.  The picture above I took this morning so as you can see, I've been keeping in shape.  In fact, I think I've been working out more than usual lately.  Of course wrestling practice three times a week adds a lot of physical activity to the mix!

I may be wrestling this weekend with a guy from Oklahoma, but he weighs like 235 so I doubt that will be much of a fair match.  As always, I want to wrestle, but potential opponents are few and far between. 

Well, back to work.  I hope you guys are doing well and getting to wrestle.  I will write again, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment