Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wrestling

I've never been a huge fan of Taylor Lautner, but I post his image here because he plays a wrestler in his latest movie, "Abduction."  From what I understand, his opponent in the movie is a real high school/prep wrestler.  I think Lautner may have taken part in quite a bit of martial arts when he was younger, so I guess wrestling wasn't too big a deal for him.  Plus he's in super shape. 

Anyway, just thought I'd take a few minutes and talk about what's been on my mind.  I have not wrestled since I had the oil match with my buddy from Texas.  There have been a few bites, but nobody has actually come through.  Meanwhile, I'm staying busy.  Working out, working (quite a bit actually) and enjoying the fall weather.

Sometimes I wonder why I wrestle.  I understand that it dovetails with my sexual desires, but I think there's more to it than just that.  Wrestling satisfies me in ways that just sex cannot do.  I've had sex - just straight vanilla sex - with guys and I hate to admit it, but I don't really enjoy it that much.  Even when the guy is good looking, I need that extra element that wrestling provides.

I think that what I'm talking about is the rush that comes from knowing that I've put myself out there, that I've laid it all out on the line and gone for it.  I love the feeling of contending with another guy, of coming to grips with his masculinity, his strength, and his skill - as opposed to my own.  I love the awesome feel of two toned bodies colliding in combat.  Of arms and legs intertwined.  Of sweat and exertion.

Those days when I have wrestled with a guy, and I mean, really tried hard to beat him or to keep from being beat--those are the best days of my life.  I feel alive; like I've been awakened from some long, troubled sleep.  Like I've arrived in a new land, a new world, a new reality where I am capable and strong, and able to take care of myself.  Where sex is about strength and muscle tone and trickles of sweat running down into my eyes.  Where my muscles glisten with oil and blood courses through my veins.

Yeah, those are the best days.  And they occur too infrequently.  At least for my taste. 

So, here's to October and the coming winter.  May we all indulge in being men.  And let's wrestle...hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment