Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Chicago Trip Day One

Sorry no pictures but I'm working off my iPad. Well, I arrived in Chicago yesterday and promptly got to wrestle an old friend of mine named Northsider. Some of you guys may know him. I think he is a really nice, handsome guy. In fact, Ive always had a hard on for this guy because of his build which is very muscular and his personality, which is very mild mannered and kind.

Unfortunately, I did not do real well against him. Northsider is very competitive and strong and I have beaten him only once.That was last summer.I lost all three matches yesterday.A bit of a drag, but likeI said,he's a cool guy and loads of fun the wrestle.

Tonight Iam supposed to wrestle another guy from here in town.He's roughly my size but Northsider tells me he's really tough. I hope I can at least hold my own. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment