Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi guys. Wow, how long has it been since I posted?  It seems like forever!  Work has been a bear lately.  Sometimes it takes over my life to the point that NOTHING else matters - and that has been the case in he last few weeks.  Hopefully, things will settle down some going forward, but I'm not sure. 

The guy in the picture above?  I have no idea who he he.  I just thought he looked cute and I would love to wrestle him.  He looks like he might enjoy a little scrambling on the mats.  And I get the impression that he's not too tall.  Maybe my height?  Who knows.

I am really wanting to do some wrestling.  I've done some over the the last - but mainly just in wrestling practice.  A lot of fireman's carries.  I had a 285 pound kid land on me.  And I threw a few myself.  It was fun.  In fact, it was the most fun I've had in weeks.  Since my trip to Chicago. 

There is a chance I will be returning to Chicago in a few weeks.  Unfortunately, if I do, it will be for only about four days and with several co-workers, so I'm not sure how much wrestling I'll get to do.  Still, utapout2 from Chicago is at the top of my list and if I get any time, I will definitely wrestle with him. Great guy.  A stud. 

Meanwhile, back here, I need to wrestle my buddy from Texas!  I haven't seen him in months!  Hope he reads this and tries to free up some time. 

Oh well, gotta go.  Hope you guys had a great thanksgiving!  We'll talk - soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment