Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Holidays

Work, work, work.  That's all I do is work.

Well, not exactly.  I got a chance to wrestle this morning - sort of out-of-the-blue.  A guy who has been on global for years but who has not responded to messages suddenly showed up and wanted to wrestle.  I had never wrestled the guy before, so I wasn't exactly sure what I was getting into.  But I wound up having a great time.

This fella, let's call him Mr. I - lives by himself and has a room that he can dedicate to wrestling.  He's built.  Stocky and muscular (the way I like 'em) and really a nice guy.  Although he's heavier than me, we wrestled for quite a while this morning and had a great time at it.  He really knows how to keep a match going, applying holds and releasing, and letting me do the same.

Even better, he wants to try and arrange a monthly or even weekly get-together for guys who want to wrestle.  He is in the process of buying some mats for his garage, and he says he knows a few other guys who he says will want to come over and wrestle.  Where in the world he has found some other guys in my area, I have no idea.  I can't hardly find anyone!  So, this all looks pretty hopeful.  Of course, as you well know, it may all fall through.

Meanwhile I continue running, working out (as much as possible) and wrestling when ever I get the chance.  I'm planning on a trip to DC next Spring just to wrestle.  There are several guys in the DC area that I love to get naked and grapple with (you know who you are) so I hope they will be available.

Until then, I will lift and run and sweat as much as time allows.   Wrestle hard, dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment