Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out With 2011

The picture above is from a video that can be found at www.rockhardwrestling.com.  I think that web site has some of the best looking guys in their videos.  I especially like Trent Novak, a guy who is really cut and just looks like someone who would be a blast to wrestle.  Here's a picture of Trent.

Anyway, here we are in the final moments of the old year.  I was pretty lucky this morning.  I got to wrestle a guy who lives here in town.  I haven't had a match in quite a few weeks, so when I got the email from Mr. I asking me to come over, I was up and ready to go. 

He's about 210 pounds, 5'7", 15 inch arms (maybe bigger) - so he's a little big for me, but my God he's fun to wrestle.  What a stud and I crawl all over him in every match we have.  He made me tap out twice, but I got him once.

I think I'm pretty fortunate to have him here in town.  He lives relatively close by.  He has his own house with a room that is convertible into a wrestling room.  And he's a nice guy.  I would like to take some pictures of the two of us wrestling some day, but he's under the impression that he's a little over weight right now (he looks great) - so maybe some day.

I hope you guys are getting to wrestle.  I live for it, and every time I come home from a match, I feel so alive.

Here's wishing you a happy, safe, and wrestle-ful New Year.  I hope all your wrestling dreams come true.  See ya in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment