Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Psyche and Other Things

A friend of mine sent me this drawing.  I'm not sure where he got it (or who drew it) but it really got my motor running when I first saw it.  I was hoping, hoping, hoping, that he and I would get a chance to wrestle this weekend, but I'm stuck at work (which is a drag).  I wanna wrestle!

So, I was watching Psyche last night (I DVR'ed it) and Gus and Sean got into a fight.  Gus got Sean in a camel clutch - he even explained to us what hold he was using.  I have no idea where that scene came from.  I wonder if one of the writers is gay and likes wrestling?  Maybe he's been dreaming of a match between the Guster and Sean where they strip down and go at it.  Unfortunately, the scene wasn't particularly sexy.  They were fully clothed and some of the holds were just silly, but it is a comedy.

What do you guys think?  Am I just wrestling deprived? Is that why I'm watching Psyche and wondering about the homo-erotic overtones of the relationship between Gus and Sean?  Would Gus look good with his shirt off?  I think yes.  Would Sean?  I'm thinking no.  I expect him to be Robin Williams hairy--which is not cool with me.  A little waxing would probably be in order.

I'm hoping for a lot of wrestling in the months ahead.  I have two trips set up--one to St. Louis and one to Washington DC-in which I plan on wrestling as many guys as I can.  I've been hitting the gym like crazy and running, as usual, so I'm ready to peel off some clothes and get all sweaty.  But, you know what? I haven't been able to get a single match set up in St. Louis.  What the hell is up with that?

So, here we go: attention guys who like to wrestle in St. Louis.  If you want a match March 14, 15, 16,  or 17 contact me.  Let's go do this thing!

1 comment:

  1. The drawing is from the private collection of the illustrator who illustrated The Joy of Gay Sex. I think his name is Charles...something. I would google him (B&N is down, so I can't look it up) because he has some very racy drawings!

    -B.S.

    ReplyDelete