Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring Is Almost Over

What marks the end of Spring?  Is it the coming of Memorial Day?  The beginning of the summer movie season (May first)?  The actual beginning of Summer (June 21)?  Naw, it's the end of the post-season in wrestling.  And, this year, the end of the Olympic Team Trials.

Above, you see Trent Paulson flashing his guns after downing Kyle Dake, Cornell's three-time NCAA champion.  Trent did not, unfortunately, make it to the Olympic Team.  But he did put on a good show at the Team Trials.  And it was an accomplishment for him to take down Dake, who is widely regarded as one of the best wrestlers in the nation.  Well, at folkstyle, not so much freestyle.


There's another look at Trent.  What a stud, eh?  I have only recently started noticing Trent (and his twin brother Travis) mainly because a friend of mine is sort of fixated on Trent.  I can see why.  He's built like crazy and just oozes masculinity.  He's the kind of guy we all dream of wrestling...and being able to wrestle. 

There's another view of Trent mixing it up with Dake.

As or me, I plan on getting in as much wrestling as I can over the next few months.  In May, I'll be heading to Memphis to wrestle that friend of mine who likes Trent Paulson.  This friend, I'll call him Mr. D, is a real stud.  He's built really well, and has the most pleasant personality.  Not only is he fun to wrestle, but he's fun to talk to.  Real interesting guy.  So, I'm looking forward to that.

In June, I will be in Chicago for around four days.   I will be staying in the same hotel as two friends of mine.  They are dating but both like to wrestle, so I'll be hitting the mats with them.  I've also set up some matches with some guys whom I've wrestled before in Chicago (and who I really like) and also a few matches with some new guys.

Around home, I'm contemplating wrestling a guy who has just recently moved back to town from DC.  He has mats and a place to wrestle, but the last time I wrestled him, I did not have a very good experience.  My intuition tells me that I should pass, but my cock is urging me to go.  I probably should not listen to my cock.  He doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time, but then again, on occasion, he can be pretty persuasive.

So, I hope you guys have a great summertime.  I hope you get lots of chances to strip down and wrestle, to get all hot and sweaty and fully into all those fantasies you've had since you were twelve.  Write me and tell how it's going.

1 comment:

  1. Thx for the run down on what U will be doing and where U will be wrestling over the next couple of months.

    I wish U well, John, and win or lose I hope U manage to get some great and worthwhile wrestling in. ttyl

    Mal

    ReplyDelete