Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

More on that Challenge

I have no idea why I posted a picture of Guy Ritchie.  Maybe because I feel sorry for him.  He was married to Madonna, poor guy.  That could NOT have been fun.  Or maybe it's because I heard he likes to do jui jitsu.  Nice looking guy, huh?  I'd wrestle him.

Okay, I got an email from someone who told me Jake Jenkin's "real" name.  And my informant kindly sent me a link to Jake's Facebook page. 

I signed onto Facebook (first time in about six months - did you know I missed a High School reunion?) - and looked at his page.  Jake seems to be keeping his wrestling life separate from his regular life.  I did not see any "likes" for Rock Hard Wrestling.  Instead,  Jake seemed like a nice, clean-cut kid. 

I just could not see any reason why I should barge into that life via Facebook and challenge him to a wrestling match.  It just seemed...wrong.  So I did not do it.

That doesn't mean I don't want to wrestle him, it just means that I'm going to have to find another way to contact him. 

Thanks to my informant for trying to help.  I am not going to publish your comment because it contains Jake's real name and I don't want to publish it.  I hope you understand. 




1 comment:

  1. Your decision showed thoughtfulness and respect. Classy move!

    ReplyDelete