Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

I didn't get to wrestle any this weekend.  That was a disappointment.  Of course, I didn't have any matches set up, so I shouldn't have been too shocked.  But you know, sometimes on a long, hot Sunday afternoon, you just want to find a buddy and strip down and go at it.

But what the hell.  At least there's the Olympics.

So, what Olympic athlete did you find to be the sexiest?  Ryan Lochte?  Michael Phelps?  Well, I settled on a British diver that I thought was so hot I just wanted to immediately fly to London and challenge him to a match.   You think I mean Tom Daley don't you?  And, yeah, he is mighty cute in that way-too-damned-cute way.  But it was his diving partner, Pete Waterfield that really set my juices flowing.

This guy is just exactly what I'm looking for in a wrestling partner.  Smooth, muscular, and athletic.  And, he looks like a nice guy.  Check out these photos:

See what I mean?  I gotta wrestle with this guy.


2 comments:

  1. Well.for 52 u look amazing. If i lived near u i might think about training you a bit as when i started i had no one to train me. Of course the best way to get wreatling in ia to compete at open tournaments. Trust me...i started late in life..jumped in and am not pretty decent for someone who taught himself. If u want u can always contact me kahbah3000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog very much. I'm a closet wrestler myself and would love to wrestle more. You seem like a great guy. It would be fun to get to know you by wrestling with you. Good luck with all your efforts! --Jimmycc

    ReplyDelete