Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Version 2.0

Yesterday, I weighed myself and I came in at 150 pounds.  That means that since July 16th I have gained five pounds. 

I've attempted to do this sort of thing in the past, and I always gave up because I felt so bloated that I couldn't stand it.  But this time, things are working out much better. 

Why?  Because my diet is different and I am working out like I never have before in the gym.  Much heavier weights, less reps.

I apologize for the quality of these photos - I took them using Photo Booth on my Mac - but I think they show that I have gained some mass over the last few weeks. 

Okay, enough of that.  What about wrestling?  Well, my trip to Atlanta got killed. I was scheduled to fly down the first week of September.  But work got in the way, again, so that is a no go.  I'm really sort of bummed about that.  There were two guys in particular that I was set to wrestle that I really wanted to wrestle.  One of them I mentioned in this blog a few weeks ago is a pretty experienced wrestler (or so he says).  I was hoping to hit the mats with him at his place, and I was hoping to do well against him.  But another time, I guess.

September looks fairly promising.  My bud who has stood me up over and over is (supposedly) finally coming to town around the 17th and I will be heading to Memphis on the 15th to wrestle a friend from Colorado and another guy with whom I have been corresponding.  He lives in Nashville, and judging from his profile pics - he's a stud.

There will be oil wrestling.

So, what about you guys?  Write me and tell me about your matches and your work outs.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment