Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another day older...

I want to take a moment and thank everyone who has written to me and wished me a happy birthday.  I really appreciate the birthday wishes.  I just wish I could spend my birthday wrestling with all my wrestling buddies.  But I can't.  And I shouldn't complain. I've gotten to wrestle a lot in the last week.  And it was great.

I am 54 in about four days.  I suppose that in the context of the gay life, I should be somewhat depressed.  But you know what?  I'm not.  I feel pretty damned good.  For an old coot I'm working out like crazy, eating right, and getting to wrestle a lot of really hot guys.

And guess what?

I'm gonna do it again next year!

Here we are, smack dab in the middle of the twenty-first century.  And a lot of the rubrics that ruled our lives in the last century are falling away.  Fear.  Self-consciousness.  Failure to act.  All the little character flaws that we've allowed to rule our lives, to govern our actions.  To keep us locked up in our homes and our heads, aching to come to gripes with our fellow men. 

How many years did I spend THINKING about wrestling?  How many hours did I waste wishing I could meet someone who thought like I did, who wanted to strip down to barely anything (or nothing!) and wanted to test themselves against another guy?  Who wanted to feel their hard cock pressing against their jeans in anticipation of the struggle, the domination, the humiliation of wrestling?  How many nights did I go to sleep dreaming of big, rounded biceps and well-defined pecs?  How many times did I  wonder how it would feel to be caught between the massive thighs of some stud?

Well, I am done with wishing and thinking and hoping.  I am DOING.  And that, my friends, is my advice to you.  Now, before another day passes, resolve that you will get in slightly better shape, that you will reach out and talk to another guy.  That you won't let your life slip away without experiencing the very thing that most animates you.

Do it, man.  NOW!!!

It's my birthday.  And you know what I wish?  That you were not so lonely.  That you had friends who wanted to wrestle you.  That you experienced the awesome rush of having another guy chest-to-chest with you, his hard cock pressing on you, your hands on his firm ass.  That's what I wish - for you--to have a good next year.

But it won't happen unless you try.  You have to meet me half-way.  Resolve to get more exercise.  Resolve to be nice and patient with your internet friends.  Resolve to understand when you are turned down, and resolve to not let it bother you.  Resolve to be gracious and available, to be open and ready to accommodate the interests of others.  Resolve to be a good wrestling friend and partner.  Resolve to re-vamp that profile pic that shows you laying down or fully clothed.  Resolve to sell yourself!  In short, resolve to be a part of this community.  It's great.  I guarantee you.  The rewards are infinite.






1 comment:

  1. Good Evening, John.

    I just read your blog regarding celebrating your 54th birthday, and I wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday.

    John, I found your blog on Saturday, 10-20-12, and wanted you to know what an inspiration you are to me. Similar to yourself, I'm a 55 year old gay man, who has always loved to wrestle. Unfortunately, I know no one who is gay, and I've never had the opportunity to wrestle anybody.

    Knowing that you are totally comfortable being yourself, which is someone who is gay and enjoys wrestling, is a tremendous incentive for me. Having read all your blogs has made me feel positive about being gay, and now know that I am not abnormal for having a penchant for the sport of wrestling.

    Thank you, John, for your motivating blogs. I'm glad to be a member of your Website, and shall continue to read each and every blog with enjoyment and purpose.

    Continued success wrestling any and all your future opponents.

    Sincerely yours,

    John Taylor
    johntaylor27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete