Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Before the Match

Seven weeks into trying to get bigger and I am losing ground!  The work-outs continue, but the weight gain has fallen off.  I missed a few days of excessive eating, and I'm down to around 148-149.  Yes, it's that easy.  I either eat like a maniac or I drop pounds.

Part of that's because of the amount of working out I am doing.  Five times a week in the gym.  And I don't just hang around and talk.  I work out.  A lot of guys count a gym visit as a work out, but then hardly do anything other than wander among the weight stacks for a bit.  I am not like that.  I have a plan each time I go to the gym and I work through my sets/reps with a sort of energy more often associated with people suffering from OCD. 

Hey, wait a minute.  Maybe...nah!

Anyway, the point is that I am not taking in enough calories.

But I hate eating.  I used to enjoy a meal.  Now it's a chore.

Alright, enough whining.

This weekend means: WRESTLING.  If everything works out, I will wrestle a guy from Nashville and a guy from Colorado.  And, fingers crossed, I may get to wrestle a guy from Atlanta, too.  But, who knows?  These things often do not turn out like we planned. 

These guys have never met (most of them) and sometimes the chemistry can be a little off.  I hope that is not the case, but it's a possibility.  I will be wrestling no matter what.  I want to, and I need to.  However, I will be sensitive to what everyone else wants. 

I hope you guys have a good weekend.  Hopefully I will be posting some pics of the matches. 

One other note: thanks to my correspondents who wrote in about Jake and Lon.  I appreciate the heads-up. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey JC...thought not on Mars, I saw that you had kindly posted my blog, men in peril on your side bar. Thanks dude. That is sooo kind of you. Anyway, if you get a chance, email me, or hit me up on the blog, and say hey. Got some cool stuff for you.
    -Cheers and Oofffdaaaa!!!
    Christuffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christuffer - what a great blog you've got. Everyone - click over there NOW and prepare to be a fan.

    ReplyDelete