Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's September



 
Well, it’s the end of another week.  The work-outs went well this week.  I lifted heavier weights than I have in a very long time.  The diet? Not so great.  I ate like I was supposed to, about every two hours.  But I still lost weight.  I was right around 150.4 on Monday but by the end of the week I’d fallen to 149.4.  I guess I’m not eating enough.

Jake Jenkins:

I’m not really sure how I am going to proceed in trying to set up a match with Jake Jenkins.  While that seemed like a good idea at first, the more I look into it, the more I think that it’s a bit half-baked.

It strikes me that the matches at Rock Hard Wrestling while exciting and very hot, are not much more than just that – wrestling matches.  I mean, contrast that website with a website like Naked Kombat.  There the combatants wrestle and the loser gets hammered.  You just don’t see that at Rock Hard Wrestling.  Of course, the guys at RHW are a lot better looking (to me) – if that means anything.

But, more to the point: what do we make of these guys who perform for our gratification in these matches?  We see them, dripping with sweat, their hard bodies being pounded into the mats or slung off the ropes.  We fantasize about them, and we forget – or maybe I should say – I forget – that they are really just internet figments – ephemera of the net – not real guys who want to wrestle.  They are there to titillate and provoke our desire.  But, often, they are not even gay.

Now, I know, it depends on the site.  I am under the impression that a lot of the guys at BG East and Thunder’s Arena are gay and like to wrestle.  (If I am wrong – someone please tell me).  And maybe I would be better served by looking at those guys to find a potential real, actual match.  And, maybe I will. 

But in the meantime, if Jake wants to wrestle, all he’s gotta do is let me know.

The Coming Weeks:

September is shaping up to be one of my best months all year.  I’m not sure why, but a ton of guys are either going to be in Memphis to wrestle or are coming to my town.  The guy I told you about that I have been trying to meet for ages (and never have because of one thing or another) is supposedly finally coming to town one Saturday.  Another guy – his profile is on global – is also coming this way.  This second guy, I’ll came him WS – is someone whose profile has gotten my attention a lot over the years.  When WS told me that he would be in Memphis, I was very excited.  So, hopefully I will be meeting up with him and wrestling one Saturday, too.  And, then on another Saturday I am going to Memphis to meet a hot guy from Nashville and an old friend (and opponent) from Colorado.  We are all three going to wrestle.  Should be fun.

So, how about you guys?  Write me and tell me about your work-outs and your matches.  C’mon, let’s hit the mats.   

No comments:

Post a Comment