Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Milestone: 100,000 Wrestlers

We have hit a real milestone today: 100,000 hits against my bog.  That number really stuns me.  I remember wondering if I would ever hit 1,000!  Let me just say "thanks" to all my wrestling buddies and readers out there.  I promise to keep spending way too much time pondering the greater meanings inherent in stripping down and wrestling our fellow men.  I promise to continue to tell stories from my past, and to keep you up-to-date on matches which are coming up.   I promise to fantasize about guys I'll never meet and certainly never wrestle.  And I promise to continue to try and become a better member of the gay wrestling community. 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment