Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Doppelgangers

A friend of mine once said: "All gay men just want to fuck themselves."

I wrestled a friend of mine a week or so ago, and we were lying on his bed talking.  I asked him to tell me his greatest wrestling fantasy.  He described a match between himself and...well, himself. 

Do I want to wrestle me

Well, let's put aside the science-fiction aspects of that question.  After all, if you truly met your doppelganger--an alternate other you, would you wrestle it/him?

Yeah.  Sure. 

My most intense wrestling fantasies have always revolved around wrestling someone who was my match in strength and skill.  Someone who I could wrestle, and never know for sure whether I could beat.  The issue would always be up in the air.  Too, I would like that person to share my sense of what is hot.  In the drawing above, the blonde guy has his dark-haired opponent in an immobilizing hold, while he works over his cock and balls.  That is undeniably one of my favorite scenarios.  I should be able to beat him, but I haven't and he's humiliating me.

As a result, I like guys who are my height and weight.  Nothing is hotter to me than being able to look a guy dead in the eyes and stand pec-to-pec with him (or cock-to-cock).  I like to lock hands and struggle, our muscles bulging and beads of sweat popping out on our foreheads.  I like the feel of his strength matched with mine and knowing that if I just find that will within myself, that I can beat him.  But will I?

I haven't had a lot of matches exactly like that.  Some, but not an overwhelming number.  Most of my matches are against guys who are taller, and stronger. 

In those cases, I love it when the guy gives me a break.  Let's me have the impression that I can beat him.  It's all a game, isn't it?  An attempt to recreate some primal scene from my dim, partially remembered past.  Am I remembering some hot, sweaty summer night long ago when I wrestled a friend?  I think I am, actually, and I guess I've spent my whole life looking for that same match.

I'm not done looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment