Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Gut Punching

I spent Saturday night with LeanmachineTN, a friend of mine from Nashville.  Lean is certainly that--lean.  He has rippling abs and a very slim torso.  But, he's also got a great upper body. 

In the picture above, that's me on top, raining down the blows on him.  I am wearing a pair of gloves with weighted shot in them.  If that was me taking those blows, I would have been yelling "stop!", but Leanmachine is a machine.  He took blow after blow and enjoyed it. 


Here I have him pinned to the wall as I continue to punish his abs. 

Now, I'm not a big gut punch type of guy.  I don't mind some shots, especially during a wrestling match, but I need to know a shot is coming so I can brace myself.  And I am not interested in being doubled over.  Leanmachine, however, can take a punch.  I was not holding back.  I did my best to make him give in to me, but I could not break him.  He took blow after blow and just smiled. 

I'm going to take some boxing lessons, I think, and really work on my punch.  That way, next time we meet, I will force him to give in to me.  

In case you are wondering, we did quite a bit of wrestling too.  Lean is pretty tough.  We oiled up and really went at it.  He and I are pretty evenly matched and it was a toss-up as to who would really dominate who. 



1 comment:

  1. Am bookmarking your blog as I can't wait to read each instalment
    Love the photos

    ReplyDelete