Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Erotic Wrestling

Okay, if anything, I am willing to get out there and wrestle.  The picture below is me, being throttled (in a playful way) by a friend of mine who came into town last weekend and wrestled me all Saturday and Saturday night. 

He is taller than me by several inches but we were pretty evenly matched in terms of strength.  That led to some great tests of strength between us--like the picture below demonstrates.

Yeah, that's me on the left, unwilling to give up even an inch.  Toe-to-toe and chest-to-chest.  Nothing like a little nude wrestling between two friends.

Of course, sometimes I got the worst of it.  Here I'm being choked out.  Look at his arms.  Aren't they great?  He's got his legs wrapped around me and is holding me in place while he works me over.  I got out of it, and turned the tables, though.



I pinned him to the bed and tortured him a while with his arms behind his back.  He didn't give in, though. A real tough guy. 

If these pics don't get me thrown off Blogspot, I don't know what will.  Oh, well.  I've got lots more wrestling planned over the next few weeks.  Hopefully, lots more pics, too!

Another chapter in Middleboro will be posted tomorrow night (March 12th, 2013).


No comments:

Post a Comment