Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Wrestling: Watching and Participating

Every year for the last three years, I have gone to the NCAA Wrestling Tournament.  I go with the Grizz out of St. Louis and we watch the five sessions of wrestling on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday--and in between we wrestle each other and various other guys.




The first year, we went to Philadelphia. That was a great trip.  It's where I met a lot of really cool guys--and wrestled a ton.  Last year in St. Louis was fun, too. Again, I got to wrestle a lot of hot guys and had a great time. 

This year, in Des Moines, Iowa, was no exception.  I got to wrestle several guys (Mat_Titan, Ltwtwrsinyc, and JTWrestler).  The pic above is of me wrestling with the Titan himself.  As you can see, he was resorting to some dirty tactics to distract me.  And yes, I was distracted. 

What a cool guy the Titan is, by-the-way. I really enjoyed being around him and wrestling with him.  It's always great to go on these trips and make new friends. 

As you can see, I generally like to wrestle in the nude.  I like erotic wrestling.  I can't help it.  But I didn't always wrestle erotic.  JT and I wrestled in gear--he was in a mask and briefs--me in a jock.  That was a really fun match.  Unfortunately for some odd reason, we did not take any pics. I think because we were busy wrestling.

If you are wondering about these trips, let me tell you a little about them.  We have to work to get tickets to the NCAAs.  The always sell out, but I get tickets through StubHub or Grizz gets them through a college booster club.  They have a session of wrestling on Thursday morning, Thursday night, Friday morning, and then Friday night.  Saturday morning they have the consolation matches--which I always skip because I want to spend Saturday wrestling.  And then Saturday night are the finals.

Ask any of the guys I went with.  I am totally obsessed with the tournament.  I skipped going to dinner two nights because I was afraid we wouldn't get back in time for the opening matches.  I got to meet a lot of the wrestlers I like (we stayed in the same hotel as they did) and just generally got off on all the incredibly hot guys who walk the halls.  (College wrestlers are my absolute favorite body types--short and stocky.)

Next year, the NCAAs will be in Oklahoma City.  I am already planning on going.

My next trip, ironically, is to Oklahoma City in April.  I will be meeting up with a friend from Denver and wrestling some of the local talent. Until then, it's back to the gym and back to writing on Middleboro.

P.S.  I was so bummed that David Taylor did not beat Kyle Dake.  Both guys are really nice (and I met them both) but I have a soft spot of David and really wanted to see him prevail.  Oh well.  Next year.






4 comments:

  1. Some really hot shots here man I wish I was in the States
    Hopefully one day. Can't wait for next Middleboro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna wrestle that pole! :D Massive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me, or does it track to the right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does, but isn't a damn thing wrong with that! :D

    ReplyDelete