Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Showing My Junk

One of the things that really hit me this weekend (besides my wrestling opponents) was the fact that I am not shy about undressing in front of other people.  I guess I'm an exhibitionist.  I never really thought of myself as one, but I must be.  Maybe sometime in my life I slipped into exhibitionism without even really realizing it?  Maybe it's like gray hair.  One day, it's just there.  You don't know when it showed up.  But there it is, staring back at you from the mirror.

Some of the guys I wrestled in Oklahoma are very shy about their bodies.  Even the really young guys are just a little prim about going to the bathroom to change clothes before emerging in sexy briefs. 

Me?  I just strip off my clothes and get dressed.  I think I actually may have embarrassed at least one person with my tendency to strip.

Of course, I'm used to undressing around other guys.  I've worked out in the same gym for many years.  I always walk to the showers naked.  No one cares.  If there are any gay guys at my gym, they hide it well. 

So, I'm used to being around other guys in that situation.  It's like being in the army or something.  You get used to it.

Still, I don't want to offend anyone.  I think I may actually make some guys uncomfortable.  I almost feel like a bit of a slut sometimes.  Like I should be a little more circumspect in my behavior.

But, you know what?  Nah!  I'm not gonna change.  I work my ass off at the gym.  I do my best to eat write (although, a glass of wine would be nice just now).  I'm gonna just be myself.

Anyone wanna wrestle?  If so, be prepared, I'm not gonna hide in the bathroom.




 




1 comment: