Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Manly Art of Jacobc

The pictures today are from a blog that I recently discovered called The Manly Art of Jagobc.  I really like this guy's art work.  He loves big, hairy dudes and squat Daddy types.  And doesn't mind flashing an erect cock once in a while, too.

I have added links to his blogs (there are actually two of them - the other is called Naked Combat - not to be confused with Naked Kombat - the video site).  You ought to check them out.  He does a really good job at using digital art to render realistic looking human bodies.  And I think the art is hot.

I'm dying to try out a few of these holds on my next wrestling opponent.  Unfortunately, the next guy I wrestle would not appreciate being put in any of these holds.  But, I may do it anyway.

I had a good time in Oklahoma last weekend, but I don't think I will be able to get out and do a lot of wrestling again until the end of May.  I am scheduled to make a trip to the DC area, and I hope to wrestle quite a few guys when I go.  There is one guy in particular who is from Boston, that I hope can come down and wrestle with me.  He's sort of a bucket-list sort of guy for me. Really cut and handsome.  I want to wrestle with him for hours.

I am working on more chapters in Middleboro, but I've been dragging my feet about posting them as Bazotter is working on art to accompany the next chapter.  I am really looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.  Hopefully, I can post that this coming week.





No comments:

Post a Comment