Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Up-Coming Matches

I'm sort of marking time here.  I've got another episode of Middleboro written, but I sent it off to Bazotter so that he can attempt to add some drawings.  If he has time to do it, I will post the episode with his drawing or drawings.  I hope it works out.

Meanwhile, I am about to take off next week for Oklahoma City to wrestle for a few days.  I am meeting a friend of mine from Denver there, and we will be wrestling with two or three guys from the OK City area.  One of the guys I am going to wrestle, TheMan1984, is a guy that I have been looking forward to meeting for several years.  I'm just sorry it took me this long to get over to OK City.  He has texted me and sent me some short videos of himself.  He seems like a cool guy and I think he'll be a lot of fun to wrestle.

I am also set to go to the DC area at the end of May.  This will be a work trip, so I am sort of constrained on time and place.  I will be in a class all day, but at night, I wrestle.  I've got matches set up with a variety of guys that I've either wrestled before, or (in one case) a guy that I've wanted to wrestle for years.  Yes, I have a bucket list, and I am hopefully about to mark one guy off it.

Fingers crossed that they don't cancel the class!!

How about you guys?  Anyone getting any good matches out there?  I'd love to hear about them.  Tell me your fantasy, and I'll add it to Middleboro if you'd like.





2 comments:

  1. Ready for ya in DC end of May. Settle it like we used to back in the day, see who cums out on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready, dude. Don't expect this to go the way you'd hoped. I intend to make you my boy. See ya in May!

    ReplyDelete