Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Dynamic of Control

It's always been wrestling with me.  So how did it all sort of tip over into dominance and control?  Okay, I understand that wrestling is about dominance and control.   I get it.  But dom and sub BDSM seems a little more kinky to me.  A little less wholesome.  A little less Iowa and a lot more San Francisco. 

Does any of that make any sense? 

But, I have to know.  Am I a natural submissive?  Or do I secretly want to dominate and control another man?
                                                    Me, looking quite helpless.

It is a question that I have asked myself for years.  My recent experiences tell me that I am capable of being submissive, but only with the right person.  Mr. G, my friend from Texas, is a good example of that type of person.  He has the physique and the attitude to allow me to shift into a submissive mode.  He knows what he wants and understands the dynamic of control--the psychology of dominance and submission.  He doesn't attack me.  He doesn't scare me.  He takes things slow and easy, and eases me into a frame of mind where I can relax and allow him to take control. 

                                                   Me, a slave of the dastardly Mr. G.

Of course, I want to experience the opposite as well.  I want to dominate.  I don't think that is possible with Mr. G. - and quite frankly, that's okay-- he's too alpha to be a my beta, so I will have to look elsewhere for willing submissives.  And, by the oddest of coincidences, I may have found one.

Completely unrelated to wrestling or this blog, I met a guy who admitted to me that he wanted to wrestle me.  He wants me to dominate him, and force him to perform sexual acts which, he says, he finds humiliating.  We have been discussing the possible parameters of this, and it appears that he and I are on the same page. 

                              Mr. G. flexes in triumph after defeating me in a wrestling match.
He lives here in town, which is pretty damned handy.  But, still, I'm a little nervous about this whole thing.  I think I over-think things, and I've sort of imagined myself into not wanting to go through with this.  Odd, I know.  How many times have I gone to a hotel room to meet a guy just to wrestle?  A lot, let me tell you.  But, this seems different to me.  There's a different vibe at work.  A different yin and yang.  Bondage stuff still seems sort of 1950's Betty Page to me.  We should be photographed with black bars across our eyes.

So, I'm not sure how I will do in this scenario.  I will see him first time tomorrow.  We are going to meet, wrestle, and then he will be my slave.  This will either be a remarkably entertaining afternoon, or I will rush home to scrub myself with steelwool.  Let's hope it's the former and not the latter.

                                       Me, looking sort of clean-cut and all-American.
I want to explore all this, though.  I really am curious to see how I do as a dominant.  I think I've learned a few things from Mr. G. - but his approach to me is not the same that I will employ tomorrow.  My friend here in town wants me to be pretty rough with him.  No pain.  But he does want me to be aggressive, and I intend to be aggressive.

So, anyway, I'll let you know how it goes.

 

2 comments:

  1. Well done for having the courage to try new things.
    Can't wait for report on how things went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bear HYPNO Master Dad Boss 46 years, 5 10 175 hairy little belly leatherdominant41 y a h o o dot ca OR leatherdominant on skype

    WHAT REAL SLAVERY MEAN: WITHOUT TRIAL PERIOD AND NO WAY BACK CONTROL IN ALL PARTS OF LIFE; LET DOWN YUR CITY TO BE MINE, BE READY TO BE MINE WHEN YU CONTACT ME BOY and it's possible in futur you can have some brothers slaves in family ...


    WITH A REAL HYPNO MASTER: In a role varying between, toy/object /sadist guinea pig, bondage, beating, physical abuse, Beatings, mummification , sleep, wrestling. Sexual use abuse - grop use Wax, clamps, Water torture, electro, wax, perm marks (tatoo), torture, electro Medical play, mental bondage/torture/torment, tattoo’s, piercing, degradation Humiliation Mind play/ change, altered mental states, public exposure, restrain, captivity and more...

    http://www.hypnoticspiral.net/spiral/

    Your control is slowly seeping away stare deeply into the swirl
    Stare as deep as you can you want to give in
    All you want to do is staring into the swirl become one with it
    Let the swirl take full control
    You want to obey
    You must obey
    Obey
    Give in to the pleasure of obedience
    Obedience is all you want… all you can think about
    You wish to please me
    You wish to give me everything to me, mind, body and soul
    Becoming my slave makes you happy you want to be my property
    You will do anything I say without question and you will enjoy it
    You will read this text every day
    You love to be my little obedient slave
    When I countdown from 10 to 1 you will be fully transformed into my slave
    10
    9
    8
    7
    6
    5
    4
    3
    2
    1
    Good now you are my slave I want you repeat that yourself you are my slave
    You can get commands on how to please me if you message me witch you will do

    Just stare in the center of the spiral
    You feel so relaxed and sleepy
    Just follow the spiral…
    The spiral is your friend…
    Just watch it and let go
    You’re starting to feel strong need to obey your master…
    There’s no need to fight back…

    You must obey Say it…
    I must obey…
    Obey
    Now repeat after me: “I am your willing slave”
    Yes master, I am your willing slave…
    You’re now completely under my control…
    You will do whatever I say…
    I’m going to count on three and after that you will wake up
    1
    2
    3
    Wide awake! Sweet and relaxed


    Your HYPNO SIR, HYPNO GOD, HYPNO BOSS, HYPNO DAD

    ReplyDelete