Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Discovering Ourselves

Isn't that a cool digital picture?  That's from Naked Combat (the link is on my blog).  I think it's really hot and who doesn't love a crane shot?  Even a digital one? 

So, I posted a short video on my Globalfight profile.  I think you have to be a premium member to see it, so everyone can't view it.  But, to summarize it for you basic and non-members, I issued a challenge to the world -- to all guys -- to wrestle me.  I felt that it would make good sense for guys who want to wrestle me to see what they may be getting.  Truth in advertising.  I think that's better than showing up at some hotel room and having the guy look aghast.  It's happened. 

                                                Will Grant - BMX biker and model

I am trying my best to get out there and explore my limits on things.  Lately, it has taken a turn toward dominance and submission.  I've talked about it here on my blog a few times recently, and I've alternated between being interested and...well...not being interested.  However, I think I've found a great solution.  I've come across (figuratively speaking) two guys who will play the roles with me.  One will be submissive and the other expects me to be submissive.  That should give me a pretty clear picture of what this is all about.

Both guys are screaming hot.  I mean, really.  Both are about my size.  Both are muscled up and cute.  It's gonna be interesting seeing how this goes. 

Now, let me clear, I will be with one guy, and then the other.  This is no group thang. 

Why am I doing this?  I find that I have to know how I will react in these situations.  I want to explore my sexual roles a little.  I'm not getting any younger, so now is the time to try things and see how they go.

Meanwhile, I continue to write on Middleboro and Bazotter (that insanely talented artist) is busy drawing new pics for our...ahem...pleasure.  I will also be keeping you up-to-date on how all this exploring goes.

So, in the meantime, all of you---hit the gym!  Eat right!  And wrestle, damn you!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for saying so many nice things about my site! I'm really enjoying the Middleboro saga...And the Baz art!

    ReplyDelete