Message from John Carter

This blog is rated R and is not appropriate for people under the age of 18. If you are offended by gay content, please move on and read some other blog.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer 2013

Summertime has traditionally been a time of year when I have packed up my little bag of gear and headed out to Chicago or DC or someplace else to wrestle my friends, or my soon-to-be-friends.  This summer was supposed to be no different.  I was going to go to DC to attend a class, and while there, wrestle as many guys as I could pack into my hotel room.  But, alas, the class fell through and I wound up not going.

I was also planning on going to Canada in June.  But, again, it appears that that has fizzled out too.  For some good reasons that are hard to explain here, but I am a little disappointed because I was going to get to wrestle a guy that I have long wanted to wrestle.

Of course, things could be a lot worse.  And, I guess I shouldn't whine.  I'm set to wrestle a guy tomorrow, although he's not really into wrestling that much.  And I can always head down to Texas to see Mr. G. my erstwhile Master.  I'm sure he will gladly wrestle me to the floor and tie me up and do with me as he will.

I'm also set to wrestle a guy from up in Illinois in June, and another guy from NY in July.  So, as I said, things could be worse.  A lot worse.



I have no idea who that guy is in the pic above. I just like the look on his face.  He seems sort of conflicted about flashing that gun.  Makes me want to jump him and pin him to the carpet.  But, then, I generally want to jump just about every guy and pin 'em to the carpet.

I am still working on Middleboro.  The final few chapters will be coming out in the next week or so, although there may be a lag if Bazotter wants to illustrate them.  Otherwise, I will continue to blog about my desire to wrestle and continue to urge you guys to get out there and wrestle, too.  It is summertime, after all, and what better time to strip off your shirt and wrestle your bud? 

So, if you have any suggestions, please write me and let me know what I should do.  My travel is limited, unfortunately, but I wanna wrestle!




2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Flattered to see my picture on here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So which one are you? They're both hot.

    ReplyDelete